For centuries, craftsmen have turned to cedar for its natural beauty, durability, and dimensional stability. These are the characteristics that give a cedar pergola its traditional beauty and style. Shade Voila uses only straight-grain western red cedar in its beams, rafters, and posts that will stay true to shape for many maintenance free years.
Customizeable Sizes and Accessories
Features and Benefits
- Western Red Cedar Construction from OLT
- Free-standing or Attached Option
- Pre-cut Kit - No Cutting Required
- Notched and Pre-drilled Girders
- 4 - 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Posts
- Hardware Included (screws, nails and lag bolts)
- Step by Step Detailed Assembly Manual
- Harbortime waterproof fabrics available in 13 colors. Resistant to mildew and ultraviolet light.
- Manual, rope, or motorized with remote operation
- ShadeFX technology
- Hardware included for canopy assembly
- Pergola curtains in Harbortime waterproof fabrics available in 13 colors. Resistant to mildew and ultraviolet light.
- Louvered panels constructed from Western Red Cedar (available for 12X12 and 12X16 pergola kits only).
|Shipping and Delivery||
Online orders include the cost of shipping and delivery for Courier Services such as UPS and FED-EX, and for Standard Motor Freight as well. The average lead time is 2-3 weeks from time of order to delivery. Please confirm with us if you need a more accurate shipping time.
Click to download installation manuals.
Please be advised that we strongly recommend attaching the posts securely to your selected site surface with post mounts. Different surfaces will require different styles of post mounts. Outdoor Living Today has been using post mounts manufactured by the Simpson Strongtie Company; their products are readily available at your local hardware store.
Before you order and receive your product, download the specific Detailed Assembly Manual found on our website and thoroughly review it. Become familiar with the project and determine if you can complete the project yourself or will require a professional contractor. Please note that certain counties and municipalities require building permits prior to installation. We recommend to all consumers that they check with their local county/municipality for these specifics prior to purchasing any of our products since this is your sole responsibility.
- All in one solution!Review by Allan W.
Once installed it instantly created the effect of an outdoor room. We purchased the pergola kit with retractable canopy and curtain kit.
The pergola is sturdy and made of high quality materials. The retractable canopy is perfect for providing shade for my deck (unbearably hot in the summer) and the curtains are the a privacy addition that also protect against lower hanging sunlight.
Overall, this kit is the all in one solution for sun, rain, and wind protection! Looks great, too! (Posted on 5/15/13)